Things have been pretty busy. School and work and everything keeps me on my feet. lol. This weekend is black lake bible camp, but I had to go to work today and then Ill go back after I get off. I thought it would not be fun this year but I made friends from the board and It has not been bad at all. Im going to go see jacob after I get off work first. I miss him. I feel like I have not seen that much of him at all this past week or so. For somereason I get really insecure every once in awhile with him. Im just afraid he is going to get bored of me or get fed up of all my mood swings. I really need to get everything cheacked out. Medication would really help me out I think, but I mean come on, thats an akward doctors appointment. I just dont like talking about stuff like that.
Work is going so slow. All I have left is to vaccum and mop and change the reader board...and do garbage. But its dumping down rain and I dont want to go stand in it to change the board. oh well. what do I have left...6 more hours. haha. shoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment