I dont know why I suddenly hate partying so much, but I really do.
Icant stand alcohol and what it does to people.
I dont want anything to do with it, yet while I have decided this,
all the people that matter the most to me have decided that its the coolest thing ever.
I am dredding tonight.
Jacobs stupid party has got me so frusterated,
yet who am I to have one word of negitivity to say to it.
I used to drink all the time, but I finally just grew out of the phase.
Hes just still in it. Fuck though. Im so mad.
Im mad I decided not to go. Part of me wants to go there and not drink and to just watch out for people.
But not only can I not get away with being there,
I cant give in to what I allready proteted so much against.
kldjsfhskljhafklf. thats all I have left to say about it really.
Sometimes I just want to cry about it because Im a big baby.
No joke. I really am just a big baby.
why do I get upset over the littlest things.
grrrrrrrr.
im just going to go to the movies tonight and im going to try and not even think about this.
thats what im going to do. ha
bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment