Saturday, December 1, 2007

I love the snow.

It's snowing!!!!!!!!
Im so freaking excited.
all though my mother seems to not want me to go anywhere when it snows so we will see. haha
Im yet again sitting at work bored. Today is an allright day I suppose.
Got in another pretty bad fight with the parents that resulted in being 15 minutes late to work.
with red eyes because I cried on the way there. haha
Finals are in the next week or so, next week is going to be insane.
I have the most massive ammounts of math homework ever...
and a psyc presentation on wednesday
NOMT Auditions are monday tuesday and wednesday....
i feel like its finaly here....
and all the planning we have done so far is going to finally be put into action soon.
i cant wait for it to all start!

Latley I have been missing all my friends.
i feel like Im for somereason down to like, 3 people I can talk to about my life...
and actually get support in return.
and I can think of 5 or 6 people...
that I have no idea where they went in my life.
its kind of depressing actually. I just miss it all.
but I guess things cant stay the same forever.
people change and grow up.

I am just ready for College, a fresh start with lots of new people.
its finally starting to hit me how soon it actually is.
I take the A.C.T. the first week or so of feb. and then im shipping my application to central off....
along with whatever other applications I fill out.
I must admit Im quite sad that I cant apply to western.
aparently you have to have taken chemistry in highschool to get in
and I deffinatly did not nor do I want to now. haha
but im going to check up on that.

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."