Saturday, December 8, 2007

:)honestly,

this weekend has been basically one of the best ones that I can remember.
Yesterday we had no school and I went to Jacobs at like 9.
and then we had a choir thing at 5:30. we sang for the Christmas tree lighting ceremony. haha
it was FREEZING.
but after that me and molly and Sada and ruby went and watched the play at the high school.
It was amazing. I Laughed so hard.
After the play was over we all went to dennys.
molly Collin Sada Allie and Sam Farr.
it was so wonderful being with all of my friends again!
I had not laughed that hard in such a long time.
Then today I worked. It was not bad.
Basically I got paied to study for my math final. haha
then I went to Mollys and worked on NOMT stuff,
but it turned into just talking
and seriously, I really love that girl.
We have so much fun!
Now im at home.
and I cleaned my room.
It even smells really good! lol
and tomorrow Jacob might come over.
yey for a great weekend!

NOMT Auditions start Monday. oh man am I super stoked.
I can not wait for everything to start up.
Its going to be the best (yet most stressful :]) month EVER!

1 comment:

mandy said...

erika! well hello, you are so going on my blog roll!

i am glad you are doing NOMT! i am excited to see it this year!!! you guys are going to do great!!!

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."