For the final time. Im not a slut.
I have come to find that the people that still think I am one, dont know me at all now.
Sure I have made mistakes in the past,
but that was then.
I have made a turn around.
At the end of this summer I finally found out alittle of who I really was.
I have learned to stand my ground and to just let go and be me.
to not get sucked into the temptations of highschool life.
A slut is someone who messes around with a bunch of people all at once or one right after another.
I have been with Jacob for almost 3 months now,
and have stoped talking to almost all other guys in general.
Im content with myself and my life.
I have the greatest group of friends who I have failed to lean on latley,
but now I see it. I see how lucky I am.
They all love me.
They all dont think Im a slut. Why? because they know I have changed.
They really know me for who I am.
and that is wonderful to me.
Its comforting knowing I have people like that.
But unfortunatly not all the people I want to see,
have seen.
There are still a few that only look at how I was,
and dont even bother to look at me now.
When they look at me now, they just see what I was before.
And I think that I need to let it all go.
I need to stop worrying about what they dont see.
There is nothing I can do about it so why waste my energy on worrying.
I guess its their problem not mine.
I dont need to be drug down when allmost everything is perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment