My uncle/god father passed away yesterday. Its been really hard for me, because 2 months ago, he was a completely happy and health person. It still hasn't really hit me that he is gone. for good.
every Christmas eve of my life we have gone to their house, and this Christmas, its been canceled, and its going to be so hard not being with everyone. Despite the fact that I know he is in a better place, its still hard. I feel the worst for my cousin though. 2 Christmas ago she was pregnant with triplets. She lost all of them, then divorced her husband, then her childhood best friend committed suicide, and then her new husband to be died, and now her dad dies at only 57. Life just hits hard sometimes I guess. She is the strongest person I know so I know she will be all right. But I still feel bad for her.
Also, the boyfriend and I are not doing so good. He keeps being an ass whole, and he will appologise for it everytime, but its just starting to get old. Im just so confused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment