Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Its just way to cold.

My house is so cold tonight. Im not really sure why either. The heat has been on forever. haha. Well, today was good, after all the drama that happened a few days ago. Luckly Jacob and I are fine. He brought me flowers yesterday:]. NOMT auditions are going to be done after tomorrow and then we start casting the show. Im super excited! I kind of want it to snow. Because now college is out until January so I wont have to worrk about getting there when they dont cancel class even though the road to it from shelton is closed. go figure. lol

its almost christmas! I cant wait....
I started christmas shopping today. But I failed. haha
I bought a hair straightner..for my self. what a successful trip that was.

and, my car is semi broken.
it would not start todayy in oly, leaving me to miss after school auditions.
I had to get a jump start. haha
whoohoo

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."