Ok so Im frusterated with the boy to the extreme.
He is so not symphethetic and is extremely immiture. I dont know how long I can take it.
I love him, I really do, and I have no idea ow to even break it off if thats what needs to be done.
It would make me sad and I would miss him like woah.
but seriously.
when my uncle died and I called him crying,
I got a "I'm sorry that sucks...anyway, today this one thing happened....."
and then five minutes later he asked if he could call me back later.
That just made me even more upset.
Its just alot of little things like that that are adding up,
and Im begenning to relise the age difference between us is messing things up.
He is just immiture and does not know how to handle things.
for his age thats understandible.
But I really dont need that right now.
at all.
i dont even know what to do.
boooo. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment