haha. I really love the fact that my family cant have a nice christmas ever.
there is always fighting and anger. its getting so old.
every holiday its something different, something else to yell about.
I guess I just have to be thankful that I have a family at all.
This year I really have come to realise that even though it is hard to loose loved ones,
and to watch loved ones get weaker and weaker,
I just have to thank god that the people that are still here are here.
My uncle loved christmas and I think that if he knew we were all sitting here,
depressed and sad because he was gone,
he would probably be mad.
he loved it so much and us even more, so i know he wants us to be celabrating right now,
not mourning.
merry christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment