Thanks to those who seem to care so much.
I have to say though, alot of what Im sure you have heard is bull.
All though Im sure some of it is true, people seem to think they know what is happening in my life when in all reality, its just rumors you are going off of.
I think I am done with this whole blog,
people in shelton will never see me as what I am becoming,
they will only see me as the person I used to be no matter what I do.
Understandable at that, but Im just sick of it.
I will make new friends and start a better life at school.
I feel like much that I have said has been taken the wrong way.
Sorry for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

2 comments:
you will makes new friends and that is always the best!
starting over feels nice!
People in this sad little shoebox dont matter and walking away is the best feeling
Post a Comment