Saturday, October 27, 2007

dreary day.

today is such a boring and gray day.
i dont like it. ive been sitting in an office chair since 9 and I am ready to leave!
work has been really slow today.
i had to stamp and address at least 200 post cards.
it sucked. haha. took me 2 and a half hours i think.
after im out of here,
i think that I am going to Jacobs and we are going to go toa movie and dinner,
and then if my mom lets me I am off to Allisons for the night to celebrate haloween.
whoohoo!
so I guess my day will actually start at 5.
one hour to go....

its also nice to know that you have friends that have got your back.
it makes me feel really safe:]

<3
peaceeee. haha

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."