I have so many fears right now, but then again who doesn't.
Are we all not afraid of something?
Who knows right now. Thats all I have to say.
I mean I worry about alot of things that I'm sure in all reality, are fine.
But even though I know that while I'm worrying, I don't stop.
Senior year is starting to become overwhelming already. And I don't like it one bit.
I'm scared of failure currently,
but why on earth if im scared of failing, do I not start trying harder?
It seems like I have lost all will to put forth effort.
But I guess thats just what they call seinoritous. haha
Today was an all right day.
I still am missing lots of things.
And I still just dont know. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment