Friday, October 19, 2007

Oh The Working World!

Today has brought me to the conclution that I am so ready to be out in the "real world"
Im sitting at my first day of work right now, and I could not be happier. I thuoght I would not like working all that much, but I needed a job anyway, but after being here, I can tell that will not be the case at all. I absolutley love it here. Every one is really nice, and I love having things to do. I just like working. haha immagine that!

I need to get my grades up. Studying would be nice too. I think the only class I really need to worry about right now is CAGE, and the only thing Im not doing right in there right now is not dong my work or studying. who knows...hm.

Jacob was really sick today. I feel bad for him. He has been so wierd these past few days. I have to just keep telling myself that it has nothing to do with me, but I am so incredibly scared that he hes going to be bored of me soon, or that maybe I did something wrong to make him mad at me. Who knows. He said I did nothing wrong, and that he just feels like hes dying, so I guess Im just worrying about nothing. I guess I will just have to wait and see. I worry about him sometimes....I cant loose him. I cant at all.

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."