Saturday, October 20, 2007

my head is going to explode.

My head massivly hurts right now.
and I still have an hour left of work.
Today was a pretty busy day until now and now I just want to sleep.
Hopefully when I call Jacob at 5 he will answer so I know if he can hang out or not.
I really hope he can.
I miss him.
I did not talk to him yesterday hardly at all.

Zack came and had lunch with me today on my break.
We had fun.
It was nice to hang out with him for a bit.
I have not seen much of him latley and it sucks.

On another subject...
have you ever felt upset about something that someone has done,
when in reality they have gotten upset at you over the same time,
and you have thought they were rediculus for being upset?
This happened to me today...
and even though I feel it is rediculus and unnessicary to feel this way...
I still do. haha

Donald totaled his car last night.
and when he told me today I freaked in my head.
I feel bad for him because I know exactly how it feels.
and its the worst.
I told him id give him rides to school in the morning if he needed them
because i also know how it feels to have no car. and no rides anywhere.

allright.
peace.
<3

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."