I love truth boxes, and I love who ever wrote this.
I swear I will find them, and they will be my best friend ever haha:)
"so. i have this crazy feeling that a lot of people take you for something your not. let me tell you. you are the most amazing person i know. when we first met i thought you were going to be a total bitch, pardon my language lol, but i was COMPLETELY wrong. you find a way to totally go out of your way to be nice to people. we dont know each other that well and we arnt best friends, but right now your friendship and support means more to me than any other thing in my life right now. i wish you could understand the impact youv had on my life. thank you so much for being who you are. please dont ever change. =)))))))))"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment