I went to the Zoo today.
it was wonderful. I love going random places with Zack.
No matter what we do it always ends up being an adventure.
Lately I have been thinking to much about everything.
I tend to over think alot sometimes and I guess its starting back up again.
Sometimes its not such a bad thing, but I feel like normally it is in my case.
During the process of getting my dress for senior ball,
it really began to hit me hard that everything is coming to an end soon.
This is it, and its so weird to me. I have been waiting for this day to come for so long,
but it all just seems so un-real to me. Its crazy.
Back to the senior ball subject, its going to be SWEET.
I want it to be sooner, because im wayyyy excited. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

1 comment:
end of senior year is so sad. BUT you will soon forget it. and after hs is so great!
i love the zoo!
Post a Comment