Its hard to look back at your past and not want to re-do it all.
Its hard to not regret things, and to not become sad over things that you experienced,
but honestly if it came down to it I would not change a thing, no matter how bad it was in reality.
Every little thing that has happened to me has made me the person I am today,
and Ive come to really like that person to be honest. I'm ok with myself now, and thats nice.
Sometimes I think about my current life,
and I realize I really don't know who I am any more.
Not necessarily in a bad way, but just,
this year has moved so fast I have not even had time to think,
and with it moving so fast I seem to have lost since of who I am.
I don't have the same friends, school, or anything.
Its so weird to me that in a blink of an eye my world became so different.
I cant wait for graduation, but do I really want to leave this town?
Its all Ive known.
Everyone has their fears. To be honest this isn't even a fear
just a realization.
I'm excited,
horrifically excited to bust out of this place, and to start the beginning of my life.
I'm ready to be something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment