here goes another one! You might know who you are, you might not. And fyi, this is not about one person.
- I would have changed everything for you. If you only could have seen it before it was too late. I think about it every day still. Why?
- I just flat out miss you. I feel like this summer is going to be a good one for us, lets hope my feelings are right. Life is just not right with out you.
- I feel more complete with you back in my life. My feelings never have and never will change. Now I know this for sure.
- I don't know what to do with you most of the time now. I am at a severe anger rising halt. I wish you knew what it felt like.
- I think about you alot, there are always the what ifs and the i wonders, I just want to see you truly happy, next year will be great.
- I wish you would leave me alone, this is becoming borderline harassment.
- The conversation we had the other night, although short, honestly made me feel better about my whole entire life. You have a way of doing that, and that is why I love you more than anything. You are hands down amazing.
- Circumstances suck, could you imagine what things might have been like if they were different? Insane I know. Who knows what the years to come might bring.
My head is a mess of emotions all the time now. Its driving me to insanity I swear. I wish someone knew it all, every little single bit. Then maybe this would not be so bad. Who knows.
haha, im happy currently though, just deep in thought all the time I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment