I am in shock that NOMT oppens in 5 days. AHHHH. I can't help but get a pannickey feeling of thinking we will not be ready in time. I know it will all be ok though. The show really is going to be amazing. I love the cast, allthough some of them think Im mean for yelling alot, but you know what, its their fault for being immiture and noisy all the time.
Finals are over for highschool, and let me tell you, I have never been more excited to be done with a class ever. No more cage, can I jump for joy now? haha Now I just have two classes of choir, english 101, and yoga twice a week. Im applying for jobs starting Monday. Im excited that I will have time to work durring the week now.
Jacob is wonderful to me still. Its like everything I freaked out on him for, he completley took to heart, and has been working on fixing it. Because it is all fixed. I feel like he is working twards a purpose now, and not just being immiture and stupid all the time. Im so happy rigtht now.
Im really afraid that Molly and I's friendship is going to be messed up after NOMT is over. I love her so freaking much and I hope the stress is not going to make us hate eachother. I think that it will be ok, but Im still praying that friendships wont be lost over this. Im sure it will be fine. For the most part actually, directing NOMT has brought Molly Sam and I so much closer. I have lover every minute of it.
Well Im off in 7 minutes, so I better go shut down the office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

3 comments:
yay for happiness!
i'm definitely going to come see the show! i'm really excited. i don't know which night though because i'm supposed to work all weekend.
i have to have someone cover for me.
but yeah, i'll definitely be there one night.
i am so excited to see your show! it is pretty much going to rock. i can feel it!
don't worry about hating each other. i swear after every show i wanted to strangle cressa and she wanted to strangle me...but after a week apart we were back to normal!
dude, i freakin love you!!! Our relationship is perfect!!! I mean, we are so much closer now and yeah we had those times when we wanted to kill each other but we didn't and we won't! You were the perfect partner for this crazy show. Both you and Sam. No worries. All is over and now we are even closer than before! I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment