I am always striving for happiness and am the kind of person who never stops wondering.
I wonder all the time if I'm making the right decitions.
I hear the sunshine singing in the summer.
I see my uncle smiling from above.
I want nothing but to succeed.
I am always striving for happiness and am the kind of person who never stops wondering.
I pretend that I know where I'm going.
I feel like I have a grasp.
I touch the beginning of my life after these next few years.
I worry my final decision is not the best.
I cry at fear or rejection.
I am always striving for happiness, and am the kind of person who never stops wondering.
I understand it will all work out in the end.
I say everything happens for a reason.
I dream of the day it does.
I try to do my best.
I hope it all works out in the end.
I am always striving for happiness and am the kind of person who never stops wondering.
I had to write that for my English class. It had a very specific format and at first I thought it was stupid. Honestly, this class excites me. Its themed on finding "place" where your bioregion is and what it is to you specifically. I think this is going to be really good for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

2 comments:
pretty much amazing
i like it, erika lou!!! just like i like you!!!
Post a Comment