everything was better.
I feel relieved, and Its like I am breathing fully again.
Tonight was just am amazing night. I had a good day along with it actually.
I love my friends. They are finally just really amazing. All of them.
Jacob is better. He honestly took to heart everything I told him.
Even though tonight was not anything special.
It made me feel so much better.
Its the best feeling Ive had in so long.
Im so thankful for all of this.
I feel terrible for Morgan right now though.
I love him so much, and I have seeing him in this much pain,
and not being able to do anything at all makes it that much worse.
I cant even go see him and let him cry on me. I cant to anything at all.
I just wish I could go to Central right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment