Its like everyday that my life progresses,
I feel better and better.
Things could not get any better right now I swear.
The boy and I are amazing. Not even kidding,
and NOMT is going so well.
Directing it so far has taught me so much about myself
I feel like it is the first time I have truly been myself around everyone.
Ive made new friends out of it, that are so nice, and it makes me even sadder when I think about graduation.
Its nice to feel like I am a good example, and that people look up to me.'
I adore the freshmen in NOMT this year,
well more so two of them. they are so amazing.
I feel like I have a total grasp on things. I have not missed an assignment yet in English, feel like this is the one class I am going to get the most out of ever.
I like having it with older people.
my new friend Brandon is really nice. Its nice having a change of age in a friend. him being so older, the conversations are different.
Today was the greatest day with Jacob hands down. Ever.
And not to mention he got a car,
and is getting his life in check. I can really feel a change.
im happy for him, and us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

1 comment:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i feel dumb commenting because this was so long ago... but that's great!
Post a Comment