god. it sucks so bad when you feel like your doing everything right for once and then you get slapped in the face with something totally unexpected.
Im so unbelievably hirt right now.
For the past 4 months I have done nothing but push other guys away.
I have even gone to the extent of lying to my guy friends about not having texting anymore,
so I dont have to deal with them even talking to me.
I did all this for Jacobs sake.
I care for him so much,
and I just finally felt no need to have any contact with most guys what so ever.
Now come to find out while I spend 4 months doing this,
Jacob has been spending 4 months flirting with other girls.
Im a baby and I guess get my feelings hurt to easily,
but freaking a, im hurt so bad right now.
i just want to go to sleep and cry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

1 comment:
i remember this. it's better now...
Post a Comment