I wish you could see what you do to me,
how you make me feel sometimes.
When I'm throwing myself at you in the morning,
that just means I love you.
and that I just want to be close to you.
I wish you could see that when I get sad when you make plans on Sunday,
that I just miss you and hate that you are busy on the one day a week I'm free.
Chances are that when I'm mad at you for what you think is nothing,
that I'm really just annoyed with your reply to me saying I miss you alot being "I know".
I wish that you could see that fact that your lucky.
That Ive thought about breaking up with you frequently for about a month now,
but that something has stopped me. That I'm not ready for that.
I wish that you could see that I just need you.
All I need is for you to show me you care.
Like you used to, like I know you truly do.
I just wish you could see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment