Saturday, June 7, 2008

holy shit;

i am done with high school.
never again, will I have to deal with anything related to it.
Graduation was unreal last night.
I will never forget the feeling that got rushed through me as I stepped into the pavilion, and walked to my seat.
I honestly have never felt that alive.
It was just an amazing night.
I got to sit next to Molly, and walk with Zack. I could not have asked for it to be any better.
This is the start of a whole new chapter,
and I am deffinatily ready to take on the world.


good night after too.
Hung out with Zack for a few hours,
we did a bunch of really random retarded things.
Being with him makes me way happy, we are goofs haha.
then I went to Nikos,
random but fun for sure.

other than that.
my freaking tattoo hurts like a mother right now.
my whole arm is sore haha

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."