Tuesday, June 10, 2008

yikes;

you all make me want to scream.
when i say you all I guess I only mean 3 or 4 people.
but seriously.

where do you get off ignoring me after you are the one that made me swear id text YOU later. That makes no since, and i just want to forget about it, yet its all that keeps coming up in my mind.

what makes you think its cool to treat me like shit? Do you expect me to stick around much longer if you keep this up? Because I wont. Big whoop you have a girlfriend, friends don't treat each other like this. If you want one, act like one.

How could you just stop talking to me after things were the way they were, how could you do the things you did, and treat me like you did, and then just stop it all together one day? Im so hurt and frustrated with you. Not to mention done.

People who date see each other more than twice in two weeks. Its just a given. Did we miss that memo somewhere. Seems to me we did. hmmm......

and you, you treat me one way one day, and the change it up the next. I know i fucked up in the past, but this is now, these are my feelings, please, act accordingly. I need you, and my hope is that you need me too. I dont want to play games anymore.


i just want to cry and give up right now.
where are the nice guys who want relationships?
where are the loving friends to stick by my side?
more importantly, where is the happiness i felt a few days ago?

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."