Sunday, June 22, 2008

Where is the love?

Life is to short to be negative all the time.
From now on I am going to try my hardest to be happy with what I have.
I am so blessed to be where I am in life right now.
I have amazing friends and loving family, and a promising future.

I am going to make sure that this is the best summer ever.
I allready know its going to be.
Im done sitting around and being bored.
I am going to do shit, I love going on adventures.
I have friends who will go on them with me for sure,
so here we go.


bahh, i have so much in my head i wish i could put into words.
I have thought about so much stuff this weekend, but its indescribable right now.
I had a good weekend though.
Spent thursday till today in Levenworth with Tristen and his friends.
His buddy got married.
The weekend had its share of akward moments but Im really glad I went.
Once i stoped being so worried and quiet, I had aot of fun. He has nice friends.

Since I dont know what to say, goodnight.

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."