Really.
Every thing about you, and or involving you scares the hell out of me.
Most of the time its good, but seriously, its pure insanity.
I hate not knowing whats on your mind, your actions vary by hour sometimes.
I don't know what you want and I wish I did.
All I know is I feel like I'm just chilling out on a limb by myself from time to time.
I love you. You will never know. You will honestly never know.
I don't think I even fully understand what I might have lost,
I hope I did not loose you the way I think I might have.
But you know, I would not be surprised if I did.
You make me feel completely invincible.
and I feel so helpless.
<3
thank you for making me realize everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment