Monday, June 9, 2008

its time;

Driving to school today for some reason made me thing alot about things.
I actually thought to the point that I came to the most extreme realization ever.
I found the things that mean the world to me.

Its the little things that matter;
walks in the rain and wearing giant coats,
making silly faces,
dancing on the side of the road at night to made up rap music,
being taught not to care what other people are thinking,
being pirates and princesses,
climbing into an abandoned house,
going on random adventures all the time,
climbing water towers and sitting in tractors,
making out but laughing while doing so and not taking it seriously,
literally having your breath taken away,
someone driving all night and morning on no sleep, taking stay awake pills, just so see you when they said they would,
being told you look classy when you smoke haha,
walking around downtown oly countless times and sitting in the same spot every time,
feeling like its always the first date,
hiding in portapoties and scaring people when they open the door to use them,
driving back from wild waves,
having rough times, but always coming back to each other,
being in the best company you could possibly have and feeling invincible,
having that one person in your life who makes you feel invincible.

I could go on forever, the fact of the matter is I realized today the most important thing I have realized in probably all of my life;
I have spent the past few years of my life wanting nothing other than to grow up,
when in all reality what I honestly needed and wanted deep down was to be immature.
I need to be a kid, I need to be immature, and I need to have fun.
I can grow up some other time.
Now I am going to be fully happy with what I have.
No more always looking for something different.
I'm going to enjoy the moments and take everything away from them that I can.
I can just be truly happy, and its going to happen.
Thank god I finally realized it.




No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."