Monday, July 7, 2008

;

i spent the first part of my summer thinking I was in love with someone.
the only problem is I truly was and had been for a very long time, but I took so long to realize it that I lost my chance to have what I wanted.
Technically I did have him, but not in the way I need.
I am not the kind of person who can just hang out and act like Im with some one when we are together,
and then leave and act like Im not with anyone somewhere else.
Its old business that does not need to be done anymore for me. Im beyond it now.
He told me that he would never date me again,
ive accepted it, and to be honest these last few weeks have been murder staying away from him.
but the thinking time was needed.
I will love this boy for a long time,
but I dont think the feelings mutual.
Im accepting that.

So here is to the rest of summer and the new friendships I have made.
Im ready to take it on and be happy with what I have.
So far, im doing pretty good.:)

1 comment:

ROSA E OLIVIER said...

Piú giú, in fondo alla Tuscolana...!?...passavo per un saluto!

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."