Tuesday, July 1, 2008

post one hundred;

do I have a life? haha.
work has been amazing, im loving it,
I make over 30 bucks in tips every day I work.
I cant wait until Thursday night, I know time will drag by until then, but it will make it that much better once its here.

Im happy. Being truley happy is the best feeling imaginable.
Tomorrow Im getting a tattoo in memory of my uncle
his birthday was a few days ago and I really miss him alot.
I just feel like it is time to get it, I have been talking about it for awhile but now its time.
Im excited, I made the appointment and put down a deposit today with Houston.
I had not seen him in awhile so that was fun too.

Well Im off to bed.
This last hour I realized even more how great it is again to have some one who treats me like they care: )
peaceeee.

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."