I suppose you could say that things have been semi all right lately.
My life has become more normal again, I just work a lot.
I go through waves of sadness, and I guess that will forever be normal, but its just been hard.
I just miss him and get so angry sometimes thinking of the fact hes really truly gone.
Thanks to all of you who have been there for me,
it really takes a tragedy like this to remind you who your true friends are.
People who I never thought would be there for me have been, and it means the world.
Doing things that remind me of Tyler actually make me feel better, because sometimes I get to the point of panicking when I start to think about things.
I listen to our song everyday more than once for sure,
look at pictures and tell stories to my friends who never got to meet him,
and still do the things we used to do together.
Its nice.
I know I will never get over this, I will always hurt,
but what I am trying my best to do is take what I can from a shitty situation.
In the month I had with Tyler, I learned so much about myself.
I was shown how it feels to be treated like I truly deserve,
and I will never again settle with someone just to try and escape being lonely.
I also realized how important it truly is to treat everyday and everyone like it could be their last.
Never leave a situation angry, always tell those you care about that you love them.
As harsh as it is, you never know when the last time you get to talk to someone could be.
Tyler had such a kind heart, and seemed to be so genuinely nice to everyone,
being with him really taught me how important it is to be nice to everyone I encounter.
His kind hard was proven at his memorial when over 300 people came.
That just proves that he was loving and kind, because so many people truly loved him.
These things do not even begin to describe what I have learned in this past month,
but It kind of sums up the important stuff.
Our time is short, so please, just try to make the best out of your life.
Make a difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment