words can not describe how sureal my world is right now.
Its like im not in my body and im watching my life happen from a tv screen.
I have never been so.....emotionless yet full of emotion at the same time.
Im just staying at his dads house with his family. Its helpful.
I loved him, but I know he knew it.
For now, I am going to live out all our plans we had and I know he will be with me while I do it.
Let me know if you want to help. Ill need company.
I get his camera and I will be taking millions of pictures for him.
Thanks to all who have been so supportive.
Please dont be worrid if you cant contact me,
my cell has no service here and I will not be anywhere else for awhile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

1 comment:
i know i didn't know him, but if you do need help, in any way, or need to talk i'll be more than willing to.
Post a Comment