Monday, July 14, 2008

peaceful;

This has by far and probably will be forever the most extreme experience of my life.
It has been so hard smiling and going on with life,
but all of a sudden I have just been filled with peace and comfort. Its weird.
I think just knowing that I will forever have someone watching over me is comforting.
Tyler was the most amazing person I have ever come in contact with.
He taught me so much about myself in such a small amount of time.
I will have the memories with me forever.
For now I have just realised that I need to life my life and smile and laugh and enjoy myself,
because that's what he would have wanted.
He is up there watching over us,
so I know it must make him sad when we are so upset.



Tyler;
I love you so much.
Although our time was not near long enough, it was the best ever.
You taught me more about myself and life than I had ever learned up to this point all together.
I have a new family, and some connections with some of your friends,
who are all amazing people.
You are loved and missed by many,
and I am going to keep smiling for you.
I promise.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."