Wednesday, March 26, 2008

are you joking!?

snow...SNOW? you have seriously got to be kidding me haha. insane.
last thing I would have ever expected this morning was to wake up and see snow covering everything.

today was kind of a turn around day for me.
I got ahold of my cousin, and I am going to her house in seattle on friday,
and we are going to a concert at the show box:]

tonight I am going to say goodbye to Zack and give him my camera to borrow.
Hes leaving for Honduras for awhile.
and tomorrow I am meeting up with 2 of my friends from my english class,
and then perhaps meeting up with Jacob since he will be gone all next week in Mexico.

I also finally printed off abunch of CSI papers to help me start my paper which is way past due,
but hey at least its a start right?lol

im off to get ready to leave.
even though my face still feels like ive been hit with a truck,
at least my tummy isnt sick!

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."