Thursday, March 20, 2008

I am so thankful;

I just want to take the time to say right now,
that I am blessed to have the people that love me in my life.
I got into a rut of feeling defeated by life and everyone in it, and after expressing it,
the people who care let me know, and that was what I needed.
Things will always be ok in the end no matter what happens.
Sure everything is messed up right now, but its ok, life cant be great all the time.
I just have to have faith that things will get better.

Two days ago, Zack skipped school and came to my house in the morning and picked me up.
He did not tell me where we were going, he just started driving.
We ended up out past the steel bridge by cushman, at the train tracks that used to be used for logging years ago.
It takes about ten minutes of hiking to get there but it was worth every step.
It is so incredibly beautiful up there. I could not believe it.
We just sat down on the tracks and did not say much,
but for the first time in awhile I felt safe again. Its hard to explain,
but I went through months not having Zack in my life, and it was hard.
He has always been around and has always been there for me,
and when I messed things up with him, I was afraid I would never have him back again.
I do now though. Everything is better and I feel so relieved.
I love Zack more than words can explain.
When I say that, I dont mean I love him the way you probably took it,
I just love him, like I love everyone that matters in my life, but more.

I just am blessed that things are fixed.
Thanks for those who have been there for me, with comforting words.
I appreciate it more than you will ever probably know.






No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."