Saturday, March 1, 2008

my random thoughts for the day.

After I write this post, I will begin to write a letter to my boss explaining why I need to quit.
I really dont like conflict :

I applied to Central.
What if I dont get accepted?

Im really nervous about my english 101 class.
I dont think Im doing to well. I cant afford to get another bad grade.

I am so in love with Jacob. Its insane.
he is my other half, whats going to happen when I go to college next year?

One week untill I go to Central. Im super stoked!
I cant wait to see Alex and Morgan.

I think Molly had to tell her parents about Martin.
Im worried about her. I hope she is OK right now.

I have an ALYVE board meeting tomorrow.
I dont want to go.

I had an interview at Lynch Creak,
I thought it went good but they were suppose to call me by yesterday.:(

Its sunny and Im happy despite the fact that Im at work.
After work, Jacob and I are going to cold stone, and are then going to walk around down town oly.

I miss my Grandpa.

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."