Saturday, March 22, 2008

i am so whiney.

today blows.
i want to get out of the house so bad, but my mom wont let me go ANYwhere.
im going insane. i have been stuck on this stupid couch for all most 40 hours,
and Im not allowed to go anywhere else.
I cant even sleep in my bed because my head has to be elevated for 2 days.
I thought for sure my mom would let me go see Tyler today.
After all, I do feel fine.
But no, no bubble tea, mashed potatoes, or movies.
Its not like he isnt moving for LA on monday or anything.

tomorrows easter, and lucky me, i still wont be able to eat solid foods.
im tired of eating mush food. its not satisfying.
all i can eat is mashed potatoes, pudding, liquid soup, and cottage cheese.

im restless and lonley,
and what do you know,
Jacob told me he was coming over today, and just like I predicted ( like every other time minus 3) his mom changed her mind.
this is why things like this dont work.
i should have learned by now to not get my hopes up.

now im here, bored, tasting blood again, and starving.
fuck today.

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."