I know who I am.
I have been going through this on going struggle lately feeling like I lost since of who I really am,
but, its over.
I totally know where I'm going in life,
I let go of what I needed to even though it was hard,
and all of a sudden I just knew I had found what I was looking for.
Waking up these past few days has just been, different.
I'm happy to be alive and here in this moment.
I'm happy to be me.
I have been going through this on going struggle lately feeling like I lost since of who I really am,
but, its over.
I totally know where I'm going in life,
I let go of what I needed to even though it was hard,
and all of a sudden I just knew I had found what I was looking for.
Waking up these past few days has just been, different.
I'm happy to be alive and here in this moment.
I'm happy to be me.

No comments:
Post a Comment