Friday, May 23, 2008

woah;

Graduation is coming up so quickly, its starting to hit me how soon its all going to change.
Last night was senior awards night, and it wasnt until then that it hit me how real all of this is.
These kids that I have been with since pre-school, are all going their own ways.
We all are,
and chances are, that I will never see most of them again.
Its just mind blowing that these people that have been in and out of my life for 13 some years, will not be around any more.
And even though right now, school seems like my entire life (because it basically has been),
in ten or so years, it will all seem like nothing.

I cant express how ready I am to get out there.
I am applying for jobs like crazy right now.
My ultimate hope is that I will find one within the next 2 weeks or so,
and in a month or so I will have enough money to move out.
Nothing extravagant, just something to let me be independent.
Keiria wants to move out too, so hopefully us and another person can find a cheep place.
Im just ready, I cant stress it enough haha,
like really, im even excited about having my own laundry soap.

Things really have been good lately.

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."