Monday, May 26, 2008

wow;

You know what the greatest feeling in the world is?
Finding out that the last 8 months of your life was a complete lie.
After getting out of a relationship, finding out that you got completely lied to about things is not the greatest feeling ever.
I actually feel miserable right now.

I'm fucking sick of not being able to trust people.
I just one one time in my life to be able to put trust into someone and have it work out.
Every time I give some one my total trust I get shot in the face.

I'm mad at myself more than anything right now.
Why do I let myself cry over stuff like this?
I just cant stand the fact that everyone lies to me.
I feel like I can never ever put my trust into anyone again.

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."