i did not go to piano,
and went to only half of sociology today, i just did not feel like being in school today.
My mind was else where.
Tristen and his friends Shane and Ian and I went up to the mountains to scope out a camping spot for this weekend.
Im not sure if i can go yet but it would be fun if I could.
We went drifting haha that was pretty fun,
and then we went up to the train tressle. it was windy.
I have alot of homework to catch up on these next few days,
its kind of stressful but I will deal.
It was worth a couple of good days skipping class haha
i really needed them for sure.
It made me feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."

No comments:
Post a Comment