Tuesday, May 27, 2008

holy crap;

I write to much I know, but honestly the most amazing thing just happened.
The second I posted that last blog, literally the second I hit publish post,
my phone went off and I had the sweetest most random text.
I mean come on, its all most one. I did not expect it.
It was what I needed, it was my reassurance to be honest.
It was like my wave of sadness was lifted, and I felt refreshed and better.
I love random texts.

Also I tend to do this thing where I listen to songs and become obsessed but I never right away take in what the lyrics are saying, well I just turned it on and actually listened,
and they also helped me feel better.
read them;

Take all of your wasted honor
Every little past frustration
Take all of your so-called problems,
Better put ‘em in quotations

Say what you need to say [x8]

Walking like a one man army
Fighting with the shadows in your head
Living out the same old moment
Knowing you’d be better off instead,
If you only could . . .

Say what you need to say [x8]

Have no fear for giving in
Have no fear for giving over
You’d better know that in the end
Its better to say too much
Then never say what you need to say again

Even if your hands are shaking
And your faith is broken
Even as the eyes are closing
Do it with a heart wide open

Say what you need to say [x24]

i love the timing of things, Im going to get the sleep I need,
i feel like tomorrow will be all right after all.
I feel like this struggle is over finally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what song is this?
i really like it!



i'm glad things are looking up. :)

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."