Sunday, May 4, 2008

here i go again;

im so tired of people having false opinions of me.
I am all ready aware that half the people that read this are going to laugh and think im so stupid.
i dont care. im just tired of it

Not wanting to be with someone any more does not make you a whore.
buying a expensive dress for a dance does not make you desperate.


im aware of what I used to be, no one has to say mean things to remind me.
I know trust me, i cant change the past,
but i can live for a better future. and I am now.
but what im so tired of is people thinking im the same as I was before who dont even know me now.
ill admit it. I was not a great person ok? Is that what every one is looking for? because i just dont know what to do to make people see any more
i should not care I know,
but Im so sick of people calling me a whore and saying that im selfish and saying all the mean shit they are saying.
please, take a chance to see who I am now,
and then if you say that stuff I guess its a little more justified.

I know that I should only care about what my friends think and say,
but tell me, how should you not care about what the rest of the world sees in you.

its just so defeating to feel so helpless,
and to have something crush your happiness every time you start feeling it again.
and go ahead, laugh and form your opinions. i know most of you will.
goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take back alot of what I've said. You deserve a second chance at life. Yeah you fucked up in the past but you still have a heart. I'm sorry. Really.

Erika said...

thank you, i don't know who you are,
but thanks. honestly.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."