Friday, May 30, 2008

seriously now;

its not even Saturday, and I all ready am considering this weekend a winner, BIG time:)
yesterday I picked up a bunch of job applications and spent the night at Elise's.
Today she got a new car, and we picked it up all the way at whidby island.
(might I add its creepy there and thats where the ring was partly filmed : \)
anyway, to sum things up I was basically in some car or another from 7 this morning until I got home at maybe 7:45ish tonight?
lots of sitting, but I actually had fun. I love my best friend!lol
We had to drop the boys off in Renton before we went to get her car for their work training in the morning.
Then we drove there and got her new car and I drove her old car back.
We got to take a ferry back to mukelteo so that was nice not having to drive.
After we got the boys again in Renton though, traffic fucking sucked.
It basically took 3 hours to get from there to Olyimpia.
Casey drove from there back, so luckily I did not have to haha.

anyway.
senior ball tomorrow, im pretty stoked.
live has just been chill lately.
Im loving it.
and, there is a certain boy that is driving me crazy:)
yeah, im pretty stoked about it. haha

1 comment:

Molly Alyssum said...

I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!

this morning when i woke up i realized i was going to see you and i smiled really big!!!!

AHHHHH I can't wait to see you!!!

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."