Monday, May 19, 2008

the worst feeling ever;

is when you still are far from being over some one,
and then they basically punch you in the face.
I hate liars. Thats what this comes down to.
I used to be one, and now that I have gotten past that problem,
people who do lie just piss me off.
Im bitter and hurt, and Im sick of it.
I want someone who will be faithful, and who will treat me the way I need to be treated.
I need someone who will be mature enough to take care of me.
I love taking care of my boyfriend, but when thats ALL you do,
you start to feel like a mom not a girlfriend.
Im done with it.
After what got said tonight, I am done and not ever looking back.
Its sad that over 8 months of my life was put into that,
but live and learn I guess.
I just have to fall out of love with him.
I am OVER him, but I still love him if that makes any since.
whatever.

I have people to help get me through this.

No comments:

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."