Saturday, May 3, 2008

great best friend;

Zack and I were suppose to go to senior ball.
i have been counting down the days. i was so excited.
he calls me today and tells me hes taking allison instead.
like its no big deal or something.
i actually cried when I got home tonight over it.
how cool is that.
well I must say, I did not spend 350 on the most amazing dress in the world to be let down.
ill still have a blast.
fucking ass whole.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw. i'm so sorry!
i got ditched at homecoming and prom this year.
not fun at all.
i almost went to prom anyways though.
i'm sure you'll still have fun.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope
for tomorrow."